CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY for
DIAL NUMBER & Other Sites of associated with Dialnumber
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway and once inserting add/listing is published and made live shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer. Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. Customer wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Dialnumber through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
4. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances: a. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed. b. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s) c. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge. d. If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s) e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force) f. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
5. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his /her access to the Services or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agrees that Company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
6. Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
1.APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
By using Dialnumber and their associate sites, Listing and Ads and Shopping and/or initiating a request for purchase of Product(s) on the Dialnumber and their associate sites, Shopping, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on Dialnumber and their associate sites Shopping. Please note that, we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy that govern your terms of cancellation, return or refund of an order for Product bought on Dialnumber and their associate sites Shopping. Every time you wish to use Dialnumber and their associate sites, Shopping, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
2.TERMS OF CANCELLATION
(a) You can cancel the order prior to the dispatch and publish the listing and ads of Product by Dialnumber and their associates sites and websites or the seller. The order cannot be cancelled once the Listing and ads published and dispatch has been initiated.
(b) The request for cancellation of the order can be made by cancelling the Listing and ads order from My Orders and login dashboard/user dashboard section by using the Listing ID and order tracking number, or by calling our customer care number, or any other method, as may be intimated by Dialnumber and their associate site to you from time to time.
(c) On the receipt of order cancellation request, your order will be cancelled with immediate effect, and the refund process will be initiated within 48 hours of confirmation of cancellation.
3.TERMS OF RETURN AND REFUND
(a) You may initiate return and cancellation of Listing and ads and of Products within the timelines and as per the terms stipulated underAnnexure A(refer to the table provided at the end of this Policy) of this Policy. We would accept the request for return of such Listing and ads and Product subject to the terms of this Policy. Dialnumber and their associate websites will not process return if you have placed the order for a wrong Listing ID and product model, colour or incorrect Product.
(b) If you have received any Product and any listing and ads which is eligible for return in terms of this Policy, we suggest you to immediately register a request in this regard on the Dialnumber and their associated websites Shopping. We will in our sole discretion verify if: (a) the defects and damages in the Products and listing or the non-compliances claimed in such Products and listing are acceptable by us, or (b) such defects, damages or non-compliances are due to our default, and will accordingly post verification, accept or reject the request for return and cancellation of listing. For such verification, we may request you to send usthe listing ID and images of the damaged or defective product received and/or allow our personnel to schedule a visit to assess the damage or defect in the Product. Further, to the assessment of the damage or the concern reported in the return request, Dialnumber may in its sole discretion resolve the issue subject to the assessment report, in a manner as it may deem fit.
(c) Please be informed that when you opt to cancel or return the Products and listing , upon our verification of the Products and listing the documents relating thereto, the refund amount for such Products which are eligible for return as per the terms of this Policy, will be processed within a period of 10 business day from the date of us verifying the defect or the non-compliance in the Product. Your refund will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by Dialnumber are fulfilled. The refund amount will be credited to the original payment mode opted by you or in your account associated with the Dialnumber eligible for refund, as may be chosen by you. You acknowledge that after initiation of refund, it may take additional time for your refund to reflect in your account which is subject to your financial institution or payment solution provider terms and conditions.
(d) Please be informed that for Products, for which you had opted for ?Cash on Delivery?, as a payment option, you will receive refunds in your bank account (as per the bank account details provided by you to us) in case the Product is purchased from a third-party seller made available. However, if the Sale was consummated by Dialnumber you will receive your refund in your account. We do not make any cash refunds.
(e) The amount claimed as refund will be refunded to you within 15 working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you. Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, you may contact us, and we will gladly help you.
4.CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
For any feedback, concern or query, you may please reach out to us on the below contact details:
# 11 CTS No 1706/A 3 Shree Chambers Ramdev Galli Belgaum Karnataka 590001 Contact No 8050090008